26 Jan How Can You Recycle at Home?
How can you recycle at home? Many local stores have made it easy to help out with home recycling.
BEST BUY LOCATIONS ACCEPT:
- TVs, Computers, Cell Phones, Video Games
- Ink, Toner, Batteries, Cameras
- Appliances and many other household items
OFFICE STORES (Staples, Office Depot) ACCEPT:
- Technology items
- Ink, Toner
Many more options may be available locally!
IKEA LOCATIONS ACCEPT:
- Batteries, Light Bulbs
- Paper, Plastic
DID YOU KNOW?
- 50x more energy is needed to make batteries, compared to what they give out 97% of printer cartridges can be recycled
- 1% of batteries are recycled each year?
- 13 million inkjet cartridges are thrown away each year